All Together Now Presents: CBDB at From the Earth Brewing Company!
How does this concert work?
- Click on the map above to select and purchase a reserved space.
- Each parking lot space (or dot on the map) can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests. ***1 space = 1 to 4 concert-goers
- PLEASE: maintain 6 feet from other concert-goers in the adjacent Boxes!
- Masks are required outside of your space/box
- You are welcome to bring chairs and a small table to set up in your box.
- All ages show; guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rain or shine.
- No outside food or beverages allowed. From the Earth will have servers going to each Box to keep you fed and hydrated!
- Please arrive early: seating is from 7 - 7:50 pm. All guests arriving after 7:50 will be required to park first, then check in at the entrance gate. Guests arriving after 8:15 pm will check in at the front bar to receive their box and tickets.
CBDB is a progressive rock, jam-band from Alabama and their music is spreading from the southeast across the nation like wildfire. Defining a newfound, southern blend of joyous and progressive rock n roll, they channel a sonic mix of soulful vocals and virtuosic musicianship with smart, tasteful songwriting. On stage, each member of CBDB fluidly plays between complex composition and loose exploratory improvisation creating an incredible and unique live experience.
CBDB has played major festivals including Hulaween, Okeechobee, Sweetwater 420, Summer Camp, Electric Forest, Sloss, Aura, Backwoods, Euphoria, and The Werk Out. They’ve also shared the stage with the likes of Umphrey's McGee, Papadosio, Galactic, Kyle Hollingsworth Band, Perpetual Groove, The Wailers, Blues Traveler, Spafford, and many more.
Fresh off the release of a new single & live album, “Back in Limbo” (recorded in isolation during the 2020 quarantine) & "Live Deebs: Vol. 1", CBDB is set to take the country by storm. Soaring monthly listeners and followers have further propelled their growth & continue to bring the band widespread attention, interest, and new fans daily. Dive into CBDB's eclectic catalogue of tunes today and catch them live on tour near you soon!
For Your Safety, We Will Adhere to the Following Georgia COVID-19 Guidelines Required by the Governor's Mandates for Performance Venues
- Patrons and performers cannot enter if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have exhibited Symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the past fourteen (14) days. Pursuant to Georgia law, EACH TICKET HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and, by purchasing a ticket, waives all claims and potential claims against Roswell Arts Fund and From the Earth Brewing Company relating to such risks. By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to these terms
- All workers will wear a face-covering while at the facility and contacting patrons
- Other Personal Protective Equipment to Workers as needed
- Any patrons that begin exhibiting or experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19 at any time while at the Live Performance Venue will be instructed to leave the Live Performance Venue as soon as practicable.
- We will provide an isolation area or areas for individuals experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19 and providing training to workers on how to identify Symptoms of COVID-19 in any individuals present, the proper processes for assisting a potentially ill patron with exiting the facility, and the appropriate infection mitigation procedures to perform in such an event.
- We will use contactless parking systems, ticket-taking, ticket purchase, will-call, check-in, check-out, security checks, and/or sales.
- To the extent practicable, we will eliminate the need for patrons to touch surfaces
- To the extent practicable, we will utilize physical barriers such as partitions or Plexiglas at ticket counters, concession stands, and points of sale.
- We will implement additional points of sale for concession stands to reduce the number of patrons waiting in lines.
- We will limit the number of individuals permitted in on-site boxes to enforce adherence to proper Social Distancing protocol.
- To the extent practicable, we will require physical space between parties of patrons to enforce proper Social Distancing protocol.
- We will provide ushers to enforce social distancing protocol before, during, and after the event, and to facilitate patrons’ entrance and exit in accordance with any grouped entrance and exit times and portals.
- We will provide Hand Sanitizer for use by all individuals present, using contactless hand sanitizing stations when available
- We will configure queues so that patrons must adhere to Social Distancing while waiting
- We will sanitize PIN devices and other high contact surfaces in the venue prior to each event
- We will implement extended times to allow for controlled crowds during patron ingress and egress from seating areas and restrooms
- We will require all dining facilities to follow the criteria for restaurant dine-in services set forth in Section IV of this Executive Order titled “Restaurants & Dining Services”
- We will require Workers to clean and sanitize bathrooms and all frequently touched surfaces regularly throughout times while patrons or performers are present at the facility in addition to the regular cleaning schedule.