The 12th annual Taste of Chamblee returns with cuisines that range from Mexican to Italian and celebrate the diverse restaurant community in Chamblee. In addition to amazing food, the event will feature the SEC college football games on two giant LED screens and a family friendly kid zone.
- Date: Saturday, October 5, 2019
- Time: 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Chamblee, at the corner of Peachtree and Broad
- Price: Admission to the event is free, but wristbands cost $11.99 and are pre-loaded with 10 Taste Points. Taste Points may be redeemed at participating restaurant booths for a wide selection of tastings that will range from 1 - 5 points per sample. Top-Up stations will be available on-site to add additional Taste Points for $1 each.
- MARTA: Take the Gold Line to Chamblee Station - Head north on Peachtree Road to enter the festival.
- Parking: Parking will be located at the Interactive College of Technology (5303 New Peachtree Road)