The 8th Annual Atlanta Bar-B-Q Festival is a 2 day celebration of America's biggest backyard pastime showcasing the South's best BBQ, food, beverages, live music, interactive children's area, and the Bourbon Experience. Atlanta's top BBQ restaurants will serve their specialties while more than 30 professional competitive BBQ teams compete in our Cook Off event for cash prizes, trophies, and of course, bragging rights.
- Atlanta's Top BBQ Restaurants offering up their best BBQ
- 30+ Professional BBQ Teams competing in our BBQ Cook Off
- Live muisc and entertainment - best rock, blues, bluegrass, country, and americana
- BBQ Cooking Demos from Top PitMasters adn Restaurants
- Kids Village with games and interactive activities
- Springer Mountain Farm Drumstick Dine Around - Friday Chicken Sampling Event Starting at 6pm on Friday night some of our competitive BAR-B-Q Teams will be serving up chicken wings for $2 each while supplies last! Samples can be purchased at participating team booths. Look for the BLUE flags at each team booth which will designate which teams have samples to sell. Samples will sell out so get them early!
- Taste of the Pig - Saturday Pork Sampling Event. Starting at 1pm, our competitive BBQ teams will be selling $1 pulled pork or whole hog samples while supplies last. Look fo the BLUE flags on participating team booths which will designate that they have samples to sell.
- Bourbon Experience (requires special ticket) - Grab your commemorative Atlanta BBQ Festival sample glass and sip on your choice of a heavenly selection of more than 25 premium Bourbons. The Bourbon Experience ticket includes entry into the festival plus 10 sampling tokens. Use your tokens to select your bourbon choices priced at 1-4 tokens each. Additional tokens can be purchased for $1 each at the event. Patrons must have a Bourbon Experience wristband to purchase tokens.
Must have ID prooving 21+ to receive a Bourbon Experience wristband.
This is a rain or shine event.
Ticket price does not include food or beverages, entry to the festival only.