We're sorry! This event is no longer selling tickets in advance. Check below for more information.
***COVID-19 DISCLAIMER: We are taking extreme precaution to ensure the safety of everyone who enjoys our shows. This includes seating the room with 1/5 the normal capacity, sanitizing contact points throughout the night, and following social distancing guidelines. Masks are required by everyone entering the venue.
This show puts stand-up comedians on stage for 5 minutes with no material - just words and phases provided by you, the audience. Come watch magic happen when comics are forced to perform without safety nets!
This show is 21+ / No Drink Minimum / Free Limited Parking
Thursday, January 21
Doors 7:30 PM / Show 8:00 PM
Highland Inn Ballroom - 644 North Highland Ave NE, ATL
VIP Two Person Table: $25 in advance and $30 at the door.
- Includes a table with two chairs and preferred seating.
VIP Four Person Table: $50 in advance and $60 at the door.
- Includes a table with four chairs and preferred seating.
- If you are showing signs of illness or have come in contact with anyone suspected to be ill, you cannot attend the show.
- Masks are required to be worn by all attendees and staff members. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the showroom.
- All party members must be in attendance before being seated.