Food Rescue Feast 2019
Welcome to Boulder Food Rescue's 7th annual Food Rescue Feast. The place where we gather to celebrate food justice here in Boulder, CO by eating delicious food, drinking beer, wine and non-alcoholic fermented beverages, dancing, and playing games. This annual fundraiser enables BFR to carry on with our work throughout the year.
Kids are both welcome and encouraged to come and their tickets are free.
- Appetizers by famous local chefs from Boulder Kitchen Collective, Pastificio Boulder and Three Leaf Catering, inspired by BFR's participant-driven recipe book
- All you can eat Indian Food Buffet provided by Tandoori Grill
- All you can drink beer, wine and spirits provided by:
- Twisted Pine Brewery
- Avery Brewing
- Montucky Cold Snacks
- West Flanders Brewing
- Hazel Liquor Store
- All you can drink non-alcoholic yummies by:
- Dr. D's Water Kefir
- Mortal Kombucha
- Silent Auction featuring over 100 items
- Photo Booth
- Backyard Games
- Live music
- And of course, supporting your favorite local food justice organization!