Food Rescue Feast 2019
**Silent auction is now LIVE: https://www.charityauctionstoday.com/register/food-rescue-feast-2019-8779
Welcome to Boulder Food Rescue's 7th annual Food Rescue Feast. The place where we gather to celebrate cultivating food justice here in Boulder, CO by eating delicious food, drinking beer, wine and non-alcoholic fermented beverages, dancing, and playing games.
This annual fundraiser enables BFR to carry on with our community-driven food access work throughout the year.
Kids are both welcome and encouraged to come and their tickets are free.
Casual dress, wear whatever makes you feel fabulous!
- Vegan and Vegetarian Appetizers inspired by BFR's participant-driven recipe book by amazing local chefs:
- Boulder Kitchen Collective
- Pastificio Boulder
- Three Leaf Catering.
- All you can eat Vegan and Vegetarian Indian Food Buffet from Meena's Catering.
- Open bar with beer, wine and spirits provided by:
- Twisted Pine Brewery
- Avery Brewing
- Montucky Cold Snacks
- West Flanders Brewing
- Vapor Distillery
- Hazel Liquor Store
- All you can drink non-alcoholic yummies by:
- Dr. D's Water Kefir
- Mortal Kombucha
- Hayden's seltzer stash
- Peet's Coffee
- Silent Auction featuring over 100 items including:
- A condo in Crested Butte
- Delicious food goodies preserved or in gift certificate form
- Outings such as concert tickets, music, museums, etc.
- Local art, books, plants, and other neat gifts
- Plane tickets!
- Live latin reggae music by the Mono Verde Collective
- Emcee, Nigel Knutzen from The Royal Players Guild
- Backyard games and fun for all ages
- And of course, supporting your favorite local food justice organization!