We're sorry! This event is no longer selling tickets in advance. Check below for more information.
The Father Christmas Cup is a soccer fundraiser held each December to help local Atlanta families who will be missing a parent for the first time over the holiday period and to also memorialize those active in our soccer community that have passed within the previous 12 months.
Deadline for team registration is November 11th, team captains only.
Please Note: If you want to choose your shirt-size, you must register before the registration deadline of November 25th. If you miss the registration deadline, all men will receive an X-Large shirt by default and all women will receive a large shirt on the day of the event.
Atlanta Silverbacks Park – Participation Waiver
Adult and Minor Participant Waiver/Release/Assumption of Risk/Agreement
In consideration of participating in any way in the athletics/sports programs, and /or participating in or attending related events or activities at Atlanta Silverbacks Park, the undersigned:
1. Agrees that he or she, or the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of the minor participant understand and/or will instruct the minor participant, that prior to participating he or she shall inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if the participant believes anything is unsafe, he or she shall immediately inform his or her coach or supervisor of such condition(s) and refuse to participate unless and until such condition(s) is cured or removed.
2. Acknowledges and fully understands that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and that severe social and economic loss may result not only from his or her own actions, inactions, or negligence but from the actions, inactions or negligence of others, as well as the rules of play, the condition of the premises or from any equipment used. Further that there may be other risks not known to the adult and/or minor participant including risks that may not be reasonably foreseeable.
3. Assumes all of the foregoing risks and accepts personal responsibility for any injury, disability or death, and any damages, whether social or economic.
4. Represents that I, or my child, am qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in activity(ies) at Atlanta Silverbacks Park, and hereby authorize any representative of Atlanta Silverbacks Park, or medical provider, to seek medical attention on my behalf, or on behalf of my child, to ensure my well being, or the well being of my child, without any legal liability whatsoever, inclusive of any responsibility for any negligent rescue or delayed operations.
5. Releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue Atlanta Silverbacks Park, its affiliated
clubs, administrators, staff, members, directors, agents, coaches, and other employees of Atlanta Silverbacks Park, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors/lessees of the premises used to conduct the event or activity in which I, or the minor participant for whom I am responsible, participate (all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releasees”), from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs and the next of kin, for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of any injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to have been caused, in whole or in part, by the releases or otherwise.
6. I hereby authorize Atlanta Silverbacks Park to utilize in any promotional materials any photograph taken of me, or my child, while participating in any activity at Atlanta Silverbacks Park.
Father Christmas Cup, Inc. – Participation Waiver
Waiver/Release/Assumption of Risk/Indemnification Agreement
In consideration of participating in any way in the Father Christmas Cup, Inc. event, the Participants hereby acknowledge, recognize and assume the risks involved in the event, including the possibility of serious physical injury, disability or death associated with soccer as a direct participant, volunteer or spectator. Participants expressly assume the risk of and accept full responsibility for any and all losses which may result from attending or participating and release from liability Father Christmas Cup, Inc. and its officers, directors, agents, associates, representatives, sponsors, event staff and volunteers (“Releasees”). Father Christmas Cup, Inc. is hereby authorized to utilize any photographs taken of Participants in its exclusive promotional materials.
I HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIM I MAY HAVE AS A RESULT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ABOVE REFERENCED EVENT. I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS FATHER CHRISTMAS CUP, INC. AND ALL RELEASEES AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS, WHICH MAY BE BROUGHT AGAINST ANY OF THEM BY ANYONE CLAIMING TO HAVE BEEN INJURED, DAMAGED OR HARMED AS A RESULT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT.
THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. IF PARTICIPANT IS UNDER EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE, SIGNATURE OF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN IS REQUIRED. I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS WAIVER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I AM GIVING UP CERTAIN RIGHTS BY VOLUNTARILY SIGNING IT.
I/WE HAVE READ THE ABOVE AGREEMENTS AND UNDERSTAND THAT I/WE GIVE UP CERTAIN RIGHTS BY VOLUNTARILY SIGNING IT AND I/WE NEVERTHELESS DO SO.