Houston Saved by the Crawl
Strap-on the fanny packs, grab those boombox radios, throw on your 90's swag you secretly still have in the back of your closet, hit your friends up on AIM and join hundreds of crawlers as we bring back america's most beloved decade taking over the streets of Houston!
Turn the nostalgia all the up and get jiggy with ridiculous drink specials at all participating bars at 5+ bars participating, Saved by the Crawl swag, your favorite throwback songs you jammed to after school during homework, and one amazing experience. All while supporting our charity partnership with Direct Relief.
*dressing up with the 90's theme isn't required, but encouraged*
What does my ticket get me?
-V.I.P. Crawl Pass that gains you access into 5+ of Houston's best bars!
-1 FREE Drink at check-in
-Ridiculous drink specials at all participating bars
-Saved by the Crawl swag (while supplies last)
-An spic experience you'll never forget
- Where is the crawl check-in at? Check-in located inside of Kung Fu Saloon at 5317 Washington Ave, Houston, TX 77007
- What time is check-in? 5:00-7:00 PM ONLY
- Am I required to drink at every bar? No drinking is optional. We want you to live in the moment and enjoy the night out surrounded by friends and potentially new ones. Never know how many new friends you'll make if your phone is put away.
- Is there a dress-code? No there is no dress-code. Although rare, some venues may have one: Ex: No shorts (men), no flip flops, etc.
- Will there be a guide? No, kindergarten is over friends! This is a free roam bar crawl allowing you the freedom to go from bar to bar as you please! Make sure you take advantage of the drink specials before they expire at midnight!
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? Yes, you must be 21+ to attend this event.
- Will there be transportation between venues? No, but all venues are in walking distance. We highly recommend you to not drink and drive. Always have a designated driver or transpiration services such as UBER, Lyft, Taxis.
- Is it okay of my name is on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends? Is my registration fee or ticket transferable? No.
- Are there refunds for this event? Unfortunately, there are no refunds for our events. Event will go on rain or shine.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
- What if I miss the online cutoff and buy the day of the event? Ticket prices are $35/per person the day of the event. CASH ONLY.