We're sorry! This event is no longer selling tickets in advance. Check below for more information.
NOTE WHEN PURCHASING A TICKET FOR VENDING - WE REQUIRE ALL VENDORS TO BE ON SITE BY 3PM FRIDAY JUNE 30 2017. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SET UP AFTER - ALSO IF YOU ARE A FOOD VENDOR YOU MUST PROVIDE THE PROPER HALL COUNTY TEMP PERMIT TO BE ABLE TO VEND.
The Vendor shall maintain their booth continuously from the opening to the close of the event during all official hours of the event fixed as follows: Non-Profits will be allowed to close at dark.
Friday, JUNE 30, 2017 4PM TO 12 MID
Saturday, JUNE 1 2017 12 PM – 12:00 PM
Sunday, July 2rd, 2017 12 PM – 11:00 PM
THURSDAY JUNE 29 2017 12 -10PM
FRIDAY JUNE 30 2018 10AM-4PM
MONDYA JULY 3 2017 - 10AM-10PM
MUST COMPLETLY CLEAN UP AFTER ONE SELF!
VENDOR BOOTH REQUIREMENTS:
1. The vendor agrees that all displays will be fully set up by 4:00 PM on Friday, June 30 3017 The vendor agrees to complete booth breakdown by 10pm Monday July 3 2017. .
2. Vendors are encouraged to operate in an environmentally conscious manner. Leave No Trace!
3. The vendor agrees to have booth staffed during the ENTIRE Event. If vendor does not check in during set up hours, booth space will be subject to change. NO refunds will be made to exhibitor’s who fail to occupy space.
4. All vendor product and signage must fit within booth space. Exhibits must not block aisles or other booths. Organizer reserves the right to remove inappropriate or obstructive displays from the event.
5. Vendors agree to display all prices on signage in a visible and legible fashion.
VENDOR Terms and Conditions
1. Soliciting outside of designated booth space is not permitted.
2. Vendor agrees not to sublet space or exhibit merchandise other than specified on the registration form with out permission from Organizer.
3. Organizer reserves the right to reject, restrict or remove any vendor.
4. Vendor agrees that space assignments may be changed by the Organizer.
5. Vendors are liable for any damage or defacement to event structures caused by their exhibit (A security deposit will be required).
6. ALL booths must comply with local fire, health, and safety regulations. Vendors are responsible for following fire regulations set by the Braselton, GA Fire Department.
7. TENTS + TABLES WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY FESTIVAL. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SETUP.
8. After you've been accepted and have paid the vendor fees, you'll receive listed passes depending on vendor purchase to the festival. Additional crew will need to purchase a ticket to the event. CAMPING is not a Given if Vendor is planning to Camp will need to purchase a camping pass as well Car Parking is by Paid only.
9. ALL FOORD VENDORS WILL REQUIRE PER HONOR SYSTEM TO PAY A 10% OF SALES VENDOR DONATION TO MOONSHINE MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL.