Sunday, March 31, 2019
Sandy Springs Museum and Park
(formerly Heritage Sandy Springs Entertainment Lawn)
MuddBuggs & Music; so much fun we had to bring it to Sandy Springs!!!
Rock 100.5, Kicks 101.5 and Sandy Springs Museum and Park are excited to introduce Muddbuggs and Music; Sunday, March 31st at the amphitheater at Sandy Springs Museum and Park. Gates open 12 noon and the event runs till 6:00pm and in addition to featuring the freshest, most delicious crawfish to ever be "pinched and sucked", the event will feature live music from Blair Crimmins and the Hookers, Joe Lasher, Grit and Grace and Michael Jacobs Plus we will have activities and games for the kids and adults alike.
Did we mention FRESH, PLUMP and DELICIOUS CRAWFISH?!?!
- General admission tickets are just $15 in advance. *Price subject to change without notice. ** Price will increase the day of the event..
- V.I.P. tickets -- are $75 in advance. Your VIP ticket includes all you can eat crawfish, three (3) complimentary beer, wine, soda or water beverages and private, climate controlled VIP restroom facilities. *Price subject to change without notice. ** Price will increase the day of the event.
Kids 12 and younger are FREE. Teens 18 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
PARKING: There are several paid parking spots as well as a large, paid parking deck at the new Sandy Springs City Center (less than a block from the fetsival site.) Please check back for parking maps and updates.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK in the Kroger/City Walk Sandy Springs retail parking lot!
DAT'S SOME GOOD CRAWDADS RIGHT THERE; I GUARANTEE!!!!
-- Justin Wilson, "The Cajun Chef"
How much are the crawfish?
- The crawfish will be $10 per serving and each serving containing over a pound of fresh, cooked-on-site crawfish.
Cajun Trinity??? This year we will also offer Cajun Trinity.... (What is "Cajun Trinity"? A full plate of corn, potatoes and sausage - NO CRAWFISH!!)
- This year we will be offer this food option for $10 per serving.
Are the crawfish a product of the United States?
- Yes! All of the crawfish originate from the Louisiana Atchafalia Basin
Are pets permitted at MuddBuggs and Music?
- Sorry but due to local permit restrictions, non-service animals and pets are NOT permitted at this event.
Is MuddBuggs and Music a rain or shine event?
- Yes. A little rain never hurt anyone but should the weather turn dangerous we will suspend operations until conditions improve.
Is MuddBuggs and Music a family/kid friendly event?
- YES! 100% kid friendly and family approved with entertainment, games and activities specifically for the kids.
What sort of activities will be available in the kids zone?
- Live musical performance featuring Capt. Crimmins and the Story Boat Band,
- Complimentary face painters, complimentary balloon sculpting,
- With more to be ammounced
Are coolers OR outside food and beverages permitted?
- Sorry but no coolers nor outside food or beverages are permitted into the event. We will have ample supplies of water (including free sources) and non-alcoholic beverages along with beer and wine available on-site.
Will there be any foods options OTHER than Crawfish?
- Yes. In addition to the amazingly delicious crawfish and Cajun Trinity, we will also have other food options available for purchase including Bar-b-que, hot dogs and snacks from Black Tie Bar-b-que and Boiled peanuts, soft pretzels, and fair foods from Jimbo's Peanuts.
Does my VIP ticket really get me all I can eat crawfish and fixin's?
- Indeed your VIP ticket allows you all you can eeat crawfish and fixin's PLUS from 12:30 -- 7:30pm. What are "fixin's plus"? VIP crawfish service includes sausage and onions along with the corn and potatoes.
Will tickets be available for purchase at the event and on day of the event?
- Yes. Pending availability, both VIP and general admission tickets will be available for purchase at the door with an increase over pre-sale prices. Public on-sale ends March 30th at 8pm.