Saturday, March 28, 2020
Duluth Town Green
MuddBuggs and Music returns Saturday, March 28th. This family friendly event is back for its fourth consecutive year at the Duluth Town Green. Gates open 12:00pm and the event runs till 8:00pm. In addition to featuring the freshest, most delicious crawfish to ever be "pinched and sucked", the event will feature live music from the ONE-AND-ONLY Big Sam's Funky Nation plus Joe Lasher, Lilac Wine and The Wasted Potential Brass Band, The Hollywood Feed Kidz Zone with FREE face painting and balloon sculptures PLUS UNLIMITED jump house access to the three massive jump house structures for just $8 (in advance), access to the Creature Comfort Beer Garden and Kettle One Bayou Bar and a V.I.P. ticket with ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT crawfish.
Did we mention FRESH, PLUMP and DELICIOUS CRAWFISH?!?!
- General admission tickets: $15 (in advance)*
- ALL-YOU-CAN-JUMP/UNLIMITED jump house access: $8 (in advance/ $10 at the door) *
- Allows the wristband wearer unlimited access to the THREE (3) large jump house structures, 12:30pm --7:00pm. (Limited to kids 3 - 13, rides subject to close without notice in the event of inclimate weather).
- V.I.P. tickets: $75 (in advance) *
- Includes all you can eat crawfish (12:30 -- 7:30pm).
- TWO (2) complimentary beer, wine, spirit, soda or water beverages.
- TWO (2) ALL-YOU-CAN-JUMP/unlimited jump house access wristbands (ages 3-13).
- Exclusive VIP viewing lawn.
- Private climate controlled VIP restroom facilities.
- Kids 12 and younger are FREE.
* Advance ticket prices subject to change without notice.
PARKING IS FREE!
DAT'S SOME GOOD CRAWDADS RIGHT THERE; I GUARANTEE!!!!
-- Justin Wilson, "The Cajun Chef"
How much are the crawfish?
- The crawfish are TBA with each serving contains over a pound of fresh, cooked-on-site crawfish and fixin's.
Cajun Trinity??? HECK YEAH WE GOT YER CAJUN TRINITY.... (What is "Cajun Trinity"? A full plate of corn, potatoes and sausage - NO CRAWFISH!!)
Are the crawfish a product of the United States?
- Yes! All of the crawfish originate from the Louisiana Atchafalia Basin
Are pets permitted at MuddBuggs and Music?
- Yes. Well behaved and well-mannered pets are permitted and owners are responsible for picking up after your pet.
- All dogs must be on a 6' leash and under owner control at all times.
Is MuddBuggs and Music a rain or shine event?
- Yes. A little rain never hurt anyone but should the weather turn dangerous we will suspend operations until conditions improve.
Is MuddBuggs and Music a family/kid friendly event?
- YES! 100% kid friendly and family approved with entertainment, games and activities specifically for the kids.
What sort of activities will be available in the Hollywood Feed Kidz zone?
- ALL-YOU-CAN-JUMP jumphouse access (kids 3 -13) ($8 advance/$10 day of event)
- Complimentary face paintings.
- Complimentary balloon sculpting,
- More to be announced
Are coolers OR outside food and beverages permitted?
- Sorry, but no coolers, outside food or beverages are permitted into the event. We will have ample supplies of water (including free sources) and non-alcoholic beverages along with beer and wine available on-site.
Will there be any foods options OTHER than Crawfish?
- Yes. In addition to the amazingly delicious crawfish and Cajun Trinity, we will also have other food options available for purchase. Check back for a complete list of food vendors.
Does my VIP ticket really get me all I can eat crawfish and fixin's?
- Indeed. Your VIP ticket allows you all you can eat crawfish and fixin's PLUS from 12:30 -- 7:30pm. What are "fixin's plus"? VIP crawfish service includes sausage and onions along with the corn and potatoes.
Will tickets be available for purchase at the event and on day of the event?
- Yes. Pending availability, both VIP and general admission tickets will be available for purchase at the sales tents located at both entrances to teh fesyoval site with an increase over pre-sale prices. Public on-sale ends March 27th at 10pm.