SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2019
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Q99.7 & Tito's Handmade Vodka present the first annual MUTTS and MARYS; a Bloody Mary Festival benefiting PAWS Atlanta. Join us Saturday, October 26, 2019 from 11am to 3pm at Fetch Park and sample Bloody Marys from well-known Atlanta bars and restaurants. You can vote on your favorite Bloody Mary to determine the MUTTS and MARYS Bloody Mary Champion. A portion of every ticket sold will go directly to PAWS Atlanta; a no-kill Animal Shelter and Pet Rescue. This is a 21 and older event and open to the general public. Dogs are welcome BUT MUST MEET CERTAIN CRITERIA IN ORDER TO ATTEND. See FAQs below for more information and requirements for your canine friend to attend.
THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. Umbrellas, ponchos and all manner of weather related clothing are PERMITTED! (The dogs don't care about IF there is a little rain; why should we?)
- General admission tickets are $30 per HUMAN and $10 per CANINE (upto three) plus tax and nominal service fee when purchased in advance. * A portion of every ticket sold, human AND canine goes to PAWS Atlanta.
Can my dog really attend too? (you do not need to have a dog to attend).
- ABSOLUTELY! Admission price is $10 per dog, limited to three (3) pups per person and a portion of every CANINE ticket sold goes to PAWS Atlanta as well.
Rules for dog attendance:
- All dogs 8 months and older must be spayed or neutered
- Dogs must be at least 4 months old.
- Dogs must be clean and free of fleas and ticks.
- Dogs must be friendly and non-aggressive around people and other dogs.
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccinations: Rabies, DHLPP( Including Lepto) and Bordetella (current vet records must be on file).
- CLICK HERE for a complete list of requirements.
- CLICK HERE for FAQs (Frequently asked questions) about Fetch Park
How do dogs and Bloody Marys mix?
- Not real well. For this reason the physical space where the Bloody Marys are being mixed and sampled will be off limits to dogs. BUT FEAR NOT, your dog will have plenty of double fenced, secured and monitored space to freely play with the other dogs.
What is Fetch Park anyway?
- Fetch Park is Atlanta’s first full-service, off leash dog park bar and is located minutes from the Atlanta BeltLine in Atlanta’s historic Old Fourth Ward neighborhood. Fetch Park features outdoor tvs, wifi throughout the park, cooling stations, a dog bath area, as well as attendants (Bark Rangers) making sure all the dogs are playing nicely.
Am I required to purchase a membership to attend?
- No. You admission ticket is your one day membership. While your dog is required to meet certain criteria and you will need to fill out some paperwork upon entry, your one day admission is covered by your CANINE ticket purchase.
Bloody Mary samples?
- As part of your admission you will have access to sample all TEN (10) Bloody Marys concocted by some of Atlanta's best mixologists from some of Atlanta's top restaurants and bars (See full list below). Each sample will be 2 oz.
So what restaurants will be on-site competing to be the first ever MUTTS AND MARYS Bloody Mary Grand Champion?
CHECK OUT THIS IMPRESSIVE LIST OF PARTICIPATING MIXERS...
-- Six Feet Under Pub & Fish House
-- Lloyd's Restaurant and Lounge
-- PONKO Midtown
-- One eared stag
-- Leon's Full Service
-- Hampton + Hudson
-- Seaside Grown
......with more to be announced
But what if my complimentary samples are not enough?
- Fear not! The mixologist at Fetch Park will be mixing and selling their own Bloody Marys from their Airstream Ice Bar plus there will be other beverages for sale too!
Is MUTTS and MARYS a rain or shine event?
- Yes. A little rain never hurt anyone but should the weather turn dangerous we will suspend operations until conditions improve.
Will they be showing that day's college football games?
- ARE YOU KIDDING? With TV's throughout the venue, Fetch Park will be airing all of the top matchups.
Are kids allowed to attend?
- MUTTS and MARYS is a 21 and older event so kids are not permitted
Are coolers OR outside food and beverages permitted?
- Sorry but no coolers nor outside food or beverages are permitted into the event. We will have water, non-alcoholic beverages along with beer and wine available on-site.
Will there be any foods options?
- Yes. Food will be available for purchase on-site. Please check back for more information as we secure food service.
Will tickets be available for purchase at the event?
- Yes. Pending availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the door with an increase over pre-sale prices. Public on-sale ends October 25, 2019 at 10pm.
- Parking is very limited. Ride Share is strongly encouraged. Check back for a Lyft discount code coming soon.
Do I have to have a dog to attend Mutts and Marys?
- No, you need not bring your pup to attend. There will be plenty of dogs on-site.