Roswell Arts Fund Pop Up Performance Series presents:
Physically Distant But Social Pop Up Concert: John Driskell Hopkins Band (of Zac Brown Band), special guests Mike Rizzi & Friends
Sponsors for the 2020 Pop-Up Performance Series include our Series Presenting Sponsor Martin’s Garden at Coleman Farm, joined by From the Earth Brewing Company, Mojo Vinyl Records, and Hitch Law, LLC.
Venue: Connexion Shopping Center Lot, 1570 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, GA 30076
Open to Patrons: 7:00 pm, Concert Starts: 8:00 pm
For Your Safety, We Will Adhere to the Following Georgia Covid 19 Guidelines Required by the Governor's Mandates for Performance Venues
- Signs will be placed at entrances to instruct patrons and performers that they cannot enter if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have exhibited Symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the past fourteen (14) days.
- Signs will be placed at entrances and throughout the facility providing information regarding enhanced sanitation procedures, Social Distancing requirements, and other instructions and limitations
- We will require all workers to wear a face-covering while at the facility and contacting patrons
- We will provide other Personal Protective Equipment to Workers
- To the extent practicable, we will seek to prevent anyone from entering that exhibits Symptoms of COVID-19 and requiring that all patrons that begin exhibiting or experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19 at any time while at the Live Performance Venue to leave the Live Performance Venue as soon as practicable.
- We will provide an isolation area or areas for individuals experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19 and providing training to workers on how to identify Symptoms of COVID-19 in any individuals present, the proper processes for assisting a potentially ill patron with exiting the facility, and the appropriate infection mitigation procedures to perform in such an event.
- To the extent practicable, we will use contactless parking systems, ticket-taking, ticket purchase, will-call, check-in, check-out, security checks, and/or sales.
- To the extent practicable, we will eliminate the need for patrons to touch surfaces
- To the extent practicable, we will utilize physical barriers such as partitions or Plexiglas at ticket counters, concession stands, and points of sale.
- To the extent practicable, we will implement additional points of sale for concession stands to reduce the number of patrons waiting in lines.
- We will limit the number of individuals permitted in on-site boxes to enforce adherence to proper Social Distancing protocol.
- We will implement staggered entry and exit times or systems for patrons by grouping patrons by ticket level, seating section, or other variables.
- To the extent practicable, we will be implementing assigned entrance and exit portals, concession stands, and restrooms for patrons grouped by ticket level, seating section, or other variables.
- To the extent practicable, we will require physical space between parties of patrons to enforce proper Social Distancing protocol.
- We will provide ushers to enforce social distancing protocol before, during, and after the event, and to facilitate patrons’ entrance and exit in accordance with any grouped entrance and exit times and portals.
- We will provide Hand Sanitizer for use by all individuals present, using contactless hand sanitizing stations when available
- We will configure queues so that patrons must adhere to Social Distancing while waiting
- We will sanitize PIN devices and other high contact surfaces in the venue prior to each event
- We will implement extended times to allow for controlled crowds during patron ingress and egress from seating areas and restrooms
- We will require all dining facilities to follow the criteria for restaurant dine-in services set forth in Section IV of this Executive Order titled “Restaurants & Dining Services”
- We will require Workers to clean and sanitize bathrooms and all frequently touched surfaces regularly throughout times while patrons or performers are present at the facility in addition to the regular cleaning schedule.