Roswell Arts Fund Pop Up Performance Series presents:
Physically Distant But Social Pop Up Concert: The Randall Bramblett Band (Pre-Release Show for New Album Pine Needle Fire, out November 13 on New West Records)
RAF is proud to present esteemed singer-songwriter Randall Bramblett, a multi-instrumentalist musician with a career spanning four decades, and The Randall Bramblett Band. Highly sought-after for his creativity as both a collaborator and skilled touring sideman, the legendary Georgian’s talent has earned him the respect of his peers and many of rock’s finest luminaries. While having shared stages with artists such as Steve Winwood, Bonnie Raitt, The Allman Brothers and Widespread Panic, among others, it’s Bramblett’s own career as frontman where his artistry is truly on full display.
Bramblett’s solo career began in the 70’s with a pair of albums on Polydor Records. Joining the rock-jazz fusion group Sea Level he wrote/co-wrote a number of the group’s songs, including the Billboard single “That’s Your Secret.” Bramblett was approached by Traffic co-founder Steve Winwood in 1988 and spent the next 16 years touring in his band. It was on the road that he wrote new material with reinvigorated confidence and inspiration. Teasing his listener with unexpected humor while fleshing out fully lived-in characters with human ambition and godly stature, Bramblett continued his storied career with a continual pageant of reinvention and true conviction.
Deep into his self-described second act of his solo career, Bramblett aims to recreate the literature of the blues with music about nowhere people in nowhere lands. Conjuring equal parts Tom Waits, William Burroughs, and hallelujah chorus, his music again comes alive with this new collection of songs. With a commitment to the story of his characters and the necessary mutation of music, Bramblett has kept his solo career as fresh as the day it began.
The first single from Randall's forthcoming album Pine Needle Fire, I've Got Faith in You, was released on September 14. Read Randall's Interview in American Songwriter.
Pine Needle Fire - Out November 13 on New West Records
Sponsors for the 2020 Pop-Up Performance Series include our Series Presenting Sponsor Martin’s Garden at Coleman Farm, joined by From the Earth Brewing Company, Mojo Vinyl Records, and Hitch Law, LLC.
Venue: From the Earth Brewing Company, 1570 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, GA 30076
Open to Patrons: 6:00 pm Concert Starts: 7:00 pm
To create safe and fun community events for artists and audiences, Roswell Arts Fund and From the Earth Brewing Company are reimagining how to produce concerts as physically distanced but still social live events in parking lots.
Parking lot spaces will be used as box seats. Each parking space (or “box”) will be assigned to a ticketholder for a maximum of 4 guests per party. Patrons will park and then visit the ticket booth for a temperature check and to be ushered to their box. Guests are welcome to bring lawn chairs or picnic blankets within their seating area. Physical distancing will be enforced, with 6 feet between other parties of concertgoers. Face coverings will be required when not seated. From the Earth Brewing Company will have food and beverage will be available for purchase throughout the concert. Ticket prices range from $80 - $140 (for a party of one to four).
- Physical distancing will be enforced so please maintain 6 feet from all other parties at all times.
- Face coverings will be required.
For Your Safety, We Will Adhere to the Following Georgia COVID-19 Guidelines Required by the Governor's Mandates for Performance Venues
- Patrons and performers cannot enter if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have exhibited Symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the past fourteen (14) days. Pursuant to Georgia law, EACH TICKET HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and, by purchasing a ticket, waives all claims and potential claims against Roswell Arts Fund and From the Earth Brewing Company relating to such risks. By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to these terms
- All workers will wear a face-covering while at the facility and contacting patrons
- Other Personal Protective Equipment to Workers as needed
- Any patrons that begin exhibiting or experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19 at any time while at the Live Performance Venue will be instructed to leave the Live Performance Venue as soon as practicable.
- We will provide an isolation area or areas for individuals experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19 and providing training to workers on how to identify Symptoms of COVID-19 in any individuals present, the proper processes for assisting a potentially ill patron with exiting the facility, and the appropriate infection mitigation procedures to perform in such an event.
- We will use contactless parking systems, ticket-taking, ticket purchase, will-call, check-in, check-out, security checks, and/or sales.
- To the extent practicable, we will eliminate the need for patrons to touch surfaces
- To the extent practicable, we will utilize physical barriers such as partitions or Plexiglas at ticket counters, concession stands, and points of sale.
- We will implement additional points of sale for concession stands to reduce the number of patrons waiting in lines.
- We will limit the number of individuals permitted in on-site boxes to enforce adherence to proper Social Distancing protocol.
- To the extent practicable, we will require physical space between parties of patrons to enforce proper Social Distancing protocol.
- We will provide ushers to enforce social distancing protocol before, during, and after the event, and to facilitate patrons’ entrance and exit in accordance with any grouped entrance and exit times and portals.
- We will provide Hand Sanitizer for use by all individuals present, using contactless hand sanitizing stations when available
- We will configure queues so that patrons must adhere to Social Distancing while waiting
- We will sanitize PIN devices and other high contact surfaces in the venue prior to each event
- We will implement extended times to allow for controlled crowds during patron ingress and egress from seating areas and restrooms
- We will require all dining facilities to follow the criteria for restaurant dine-in services set forth in Section IV of this Executive Order titled “Restaurants & Dining Services”
- We will require Workers to clean and sanitize bathrooms and all frequently touched surfaces regularly throughout times while patrons or performers are present at the facility in addition to the regular cleaning schedule.