All Together Now Presents: Randall Bramblett Band with Jeff Mosier Quartet
How does this concert work?
- Click on the map above to select and purchase a reserved space.
- Each parking lot space (or dot on the map) can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests. ***1 space = 1 to 4 concert-goers
- PLEASE: maintain 6 feet from other concert-goers in the adjacent Boxes!
- Masks are required outside of your space/box
- You are welcome to bring chairs and a small table to set up in your box.
- All ages show; guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rain or shine.
- No outside food or beverages allowed. From the Earth will have servers going to each Box to keep you fed and hydrated!
- Please arrive early: seating is from 7 - 7:50 pm. All guests arriving after 7:50 will be required to park first, then check in at the entrance gate. Guests arriving after 8:15 pm will check in at the front bar to receive their box and tickets.
Esteemed singer-songwriter Randall Bramblett is a multi-instrumentalist musician with a career spanning four decades. Highly sought-after for his creativity as both a collaborator and skilled touring sideman, the legendary Georgian’s talent has earned him the respect of his peers and many of rock’s finest luminaries. He’s shared stages with artists such as Steve Winwood, Bonnie Raitt, The Allman Brothers and Widespread Panic, among others. He’s also a noted songwriter - he penned the title track for the Grammy nominated Blind Boys of Alabama’s last album, adding to a long catalog of songs covered by Raitt, Gregg Allman, Bonnie Bramlett, Hot Tuna, Delbert McClinton, Chuck Leavell and more. But it’s Bramblett’s own career as frontman where his artistry is truly on full display.
He's recorded 12 albums for labels Polydor, Capricorn and the last seven for New West Records. Deep into his self-described second act of his solo career, and living in Athens, Georgia, Bramblett's talents are repeatedly praised by musicians, critics, DJs and fans. His band members are the South’s best players, known for creating exciting live shows.
“You can’t do better than Randall Bramblett.” Bonnie Raitt
“One of the South’s most lyrical and literate songwriters.” Rolling Stone
“See this guy? He’s only one of the most original and profoundly satisfying artists around today.” Mike Greenblatt, Goldmine Magazine
“He’s a soulful, poetic badass if ever there was one.” Marc Cohn
“Randall Bramblett is the William Faulkner of Southern Music.” Hittin’ the Note Magazine
“This is a cool album that combines the vibe of a real-as-hell vintage soulman with modern musical ideas.” Jambands.com
Scrugg’s-style banjo picker "The Rev" Jeff Mosier, one of the earliest music pioneers who merged
bluegrass instruments and traditional tunes with the magnetic energy of rock and roll, founded the
jamgrass band Blueground Undergrass (BGUG) in 1998 after years of crafting his banjo skills in various
bands, playing everything from bluegrass with his brother Johnny (Good Medicine) to experimental rock
(Col. Bruce Hampton and the Aquarium Rescue Unit) to jazz-fusion (The Ear Reverents). Blueground
Undergrass, the band he fronted for more than a decade, recorded four albums and built a sizable
national following by combining bluegrass purism with a jam band sensibility. Later, as the jamband
scene became more jam-tronica and less roots-driven, he formed a more song-driven rock/bluegrass
ensemble, The Mosier Brothers band, performing at festivals, theaters, and private events throughout
the region and recording their album "On My Way".
Mosier draws from a variety of influences ranging from bluegrass and jazz to psychedelic folk-rock and
alt-country. Having shared the stage with such legends as Peter Rowan, Vassar Clements, Col. Bruce
Hampton, Phish, Leftover Salmon, and Widespread Panic, Mosier has always been a versatile artist who
is as comfortable performing on a stage full of musicians as he is playing solo. Mosier's superb vocal
mastery and unique banjo picking combine to deliver a special experience highlighting his original tunes
as well as familiar traditionals in novel arrangements. Whether traveling through acoustic ballads,
thought-provoking and humorous banter, or high-energy bluegrass, each performance by Rev Jeff
Mosier is a musical journey sending the listener on an enjoyable foot-tapping, mind-bending, and bodygrooving jaunt down the road and back home again.
"Perhaps no guest artist has had as great an influence on the band's music as the Rev. Jeff Mosier..." --
The Phish Companion
For Your Safety, We Will Adhere to the Following Georgia COVID-19 Guidelines Required by the Governor's Mandates for Performance Venues
- Patrons and performers cannot enter if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have exhibited Symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the past fourteen (14) days. Pursuant to Georgia law, EACH TICKET HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and, by purchasing a ticket, waives all claims and potential claims against All Together Now and From the Earth Brewing Company relating to such risks. By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to these terms
- All workers will wear a face-covering while at the facility and contacting patrons
- Other Personal Protective Equipment to Workers as needed
- Any patrons that begin exhibiting or experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19 at any time while at the Live Performance Venue will be instructed to leave the Live Performance Venue as soon as practicable.
- We will provide an isolation area or areas for individuals experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19 and providing training to workers on how to identify Symptoms of COVID-19 in any individuals present, the proper processes for assisting a potentially ill patron with exiting the facility, and the appropriate infection mitigation procedures to perform in such an event.
- We will use contactless parking systems, ticket-taking, ticket purchase, will-call, check-in, check-out, security checks, and/or sales.
- To the extent practicable, we will eliminate the need for patrons to touch surfaces
- To the extent practicable, we will utilize physical barriers such as partitions or Plexiglas at ticket counters, concession stands, and points of sale.
- We will implement additional points of sale for concession stands to reduce the number of patrons waiting in lines.
- We will limit the number of individuals permitted in on-site boxes to enforce adherence to proper Social Distancing protocol.
- To the extent practicable, we will require physical space between parties of patrons to enforce proper Social Distancing protocol.
- We will provide ushers to enforce social distancing protocol before, during, and after the event, and to facilitate patrons’ entrance and exit in accordance with any grouped entrance and exit times and portals.
- We will provide Hand Sanitizer for use by all individuals present, using contactless hand sanitizing stations when available
- We will configure queues so that patrons must adhere to Social Distancing while waiting
- We will sanitize PIN devices and other high contact surfaces in the venue prior to each event
- We will implement extended times to allow for controlled crowds during patron ingress and egress from seating areas and restrooms
- We will require all dining facilities to follow the criteria for restaurant dine-in services set forth in Section IV of this Executive Order titled “Restaurants & Dining Services”
- We will require Workers to clean and sanitize bathrooms and all frequently touched surfaces regularly throughout times while patrons or performers are present at the facility in addition to the regular cleaning schedule.