TICKETS AVAILABLE AT FESTIVAL ENTRANCE STARTING AT NOON!
Since THE Woodstock Festival in New York is still in flux.....Rock 100.5 is bringing the music of THE Woodstock Festival to Woodstock, Georgia. We have compiled some of Atlanta's best musicians, artists and bands to present the music of the (in) famous Woodstock Festival right here in Woodstock, Georgia. We will have tribute bands playing power-packed, hit-filled tribute sets paying homage to past, and not-so-past performing Woodstock artists.
In addition to great live music this event will also feature the Sutherlin Nissan of Cherokee Kidz Zone with paid ALL YOU CAN JUMP - UNLIMITED jump house access and activities for the kids, food trucks, sponsor booths and pop-up shops as well as beer, wine and spirit service throughout the day.
Scheduled to perform (times subject to change):
Kids 12 and under are free. This is a general admission, rain or shine event.
ROCK 100.5 is providing FREE and SECURED parking with COMPLIMENTARY shuttle service to and from the venue and the Woodstock City Church located at 150 Ridgewalk Pkwy, Woodstock, GA 30188. FREE shuttle service will run starting one hour before event (11am) to one half- hour after event (11:30pm). We will have security personnel posted in this lot to assure your vehicles safety.
Complimentary HANDICAPPED PARKING available behind venue stage at 103 Arnold Mill Rd. (at Hubbard St.). Display placard require. HANDICAP ENTRANCE to event available immediately adjacent to parking.
Amphitheater parking is limited however there are public parking areas located in downtown Woodstock that are easily accessible to the amphitheater. Please be sure that you park in designated areas ONLY and NOT on turf, grassy areas or obstructing any sidewalks or right of way.
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
- No coolers or outside food or beverage
- No smoking, vaping or use of any tobacco products or illegal drugs.
- No pets - service animals only.
- No reserving lawn space with blankets, ropes, caution tape etc. (Individual chairs only.)
- No plastic or tarps on the ground
- No staking into the ground
- No enclosed or "pop up" tents, large shade or patio umbrellas
- No laser pointers, recording devices, bull horns or other noisemakers.
- No fireworks, confetti or flying objects such as but not limited to; drones, beach balls, Frisbees, etc.
- No balloons
- No skateboards, bikes, inline skates.
- No fires, open flame, grills, fuel powered lanterns.
- No distributing pamphlets, inserts, advertising manner, political handbills, stickers or the like.
- No gambling. picketing or soliciting.
ALLOWABLE ITEMS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
- Cloth bags, soft packs 12' X 17' X 12' and smaller. All other bags are subject to search.
- Camping chairs, bag chairs and personal twin sized or smaller sized blankets with NO plastic backing
- Service animals
Are pets permitted at Rockstock in Woodstock?
- Sorry but our furkids are NOT permitted at this event.
Is Rockstock in Woodstock a rain or shine event?
- Yes. A little rain never hurt anyone but should the weather turn dangerous we will suspend operations until conditions improve.
Is Rockstock in Woodstock a family/kid friendly event?
- YES! 100% kid friendly and family approved with entertainment, games and activities specifically for the kids.
What sort of activities will be available in the Kidz Zone?
- $10 Advance/$15 at the door - gets kids 15 and younger ALL YOU CAN JUMP - UNLIMITED jump house access from Rucker Family Entertainment's THREE MASSIVE jump house structures.
- FREE face painting from 2-5 pm
- FREE balloon sculptures for the kids from 4 - 7pm
- Debut performance by Miss Ellie Honig and her ukulele
- More activities to be announced.
Are coolers OR outside food and beverages permitted?
- Sorry but no coolers nor outside food or beverages are permitted into the event. We will have ample supplies of water (including free sources) and non-alcoholic beverages along with beer and wine available on-site.
Will there be any foods options on-site?
- Yes! We currently have PONKO Chicken, Shake Shack, Black Tie Bar-b-Que, Las Milpas Express and Dunwoody Cafe who will all be preparing and serving on-site. Additionally She Shed Shaved Ice and Flux Ice cream will also be hand to help cool things down. More to come so please check back.
What does my VIP ticket really get me?
- Access to the exclusive VIP viewing area, private VIP Only bar, TWO (2) complimentary beverage, upto ONE (1) ALL YOU CAN JUMP jump house wristband (15 and youngers), complimentary food service hour (5 - 6pm) and access to the VIP climate controlled restroom facilities.
- NOTE: Seats nor seating provided in VIP area. Outside chairs may be used in accordance with venue rules.
If I have an adult VIP ticket, does my child need a VIP ticket as well?
- Children 12 and under are admitted for free and can access the VIP area with their accompanying adult.
- For kids and young adults 13 - 20; they would require a general admission ticket for entry to festival but would be permitted entry into the VIP with their accompanying adult (sorry. no complimentary beverages).
- 21 and older must purchase a VIP ticket for VIP access.
Tell me more about parking and the FREE, SECURED parking and shuttle service.
- FREE and SECURED event parking with COMPLIMENTARY shuttle service to and from the venue available at The Woodstock City Church (150 Ridgewalk Pkwy, Woodstock, GA 30188). Lots will be open and free of charge and will monitored by security personnel.
- FREE shuttle service between this location and the amphitheater will be provided (11:00a, - 11:30pm).
- Lots open and shuttle service begins at 11am.
- Lots close and shuttle service ends at 11:30pm.
Will tickets be available for purchase at the event and on day of the event?
- Yes. Pending availability, both VIP and general admission tickets will be available for purchase at the door with an increase over pre-sale prices. Public on-sale ends August 16th at 8pm.
Can I exit and re-enter the event?
- Each ticket holder will be afforded one (1) exit and re-entry AFTER their initial entry to the event. This is to say, Once a ticket has been scanned at the gate. That ticket and exit one tine and then re-enter.
Let's talk SHOP; well shopping more precisely.
- We will have a number of local boutique shops and artisans on hand displaying and selling their fashion and fashion accessories
- We are also hosting 10 independent, local artists and allowing them the opportunity to display and sell their works of art.
- There will of course be on-site vendors representing everything from CBD and aromatherapy products to home improvement providers.