All Together Now Presents: SCRAPOMATIC at From the Earth Brewing Company!
How does this concert work?
- Click on the map above to select and purchase a reserved space.
- Each parking lot space (or dot on the map) can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests. ***1 space = 1 to 4 concert-goers
- PLEASE: maintain 6 feet from other concert-goers in the adjacent Boxes!
- Masks are required outside of your space/box
- You are welcome to bring chairs and a small table to set up in your box.
- All ages show; guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rain or shine.
- No outside food or beverages allowed. From the Earth will have servers going to each Box to keep you fed and hydrated!
- Please arrive early: seating is from 7 - 7:50 pm. All guests arriving after 7:50 will be required to park first, then check in at the entrance gate. Guests arriving after 8:15 pm will check in at the front bar to receive their box and tickets.
Mike Mattison and Paul Olsen invented Scrapomatic in 1999 in an effort to separate the blues from anything edifying and preserve its impurities. Their shambolic, uplifting blues songcraft spans four studio albums and almost twenty years of hell-for-leather touring.
Mattison and Olsen met at a P-Funk concert in Minneapolis in 1993. They formed a funk band and soon racked up a Minnesota Music Award nomination. Inevitably, in 1996, they trucked their bleak Midwestern humor to New York. On a spring evening in 1999, after appropriating a National tri-cone resonator guitar and accidentally drinking from a santeria candle, Scrapomatic emerged almost fully-formed.
Mattison moonlights as a singer and songwriter for the Tedeschi Trucks Band, which he joined after eight years of lead-singing for the Derek Trucks Band. Between the two groups he has recorded nine albums, collected two Grammy Awards for Best Blues Album, six Blues Music Awards (formerly the W.C. Handy Awards) and two Canadian Maple Blues Awards. His compositions “Midnight In Harlem” and “Bound For Glory” are mainstays of the TTB repertoire.
Paul Olsen is an ASCAP Award-winning songwriter whose compositions are the bedrock of the Scrapomatic catalogue. He has written and co-written songs for albums by Susan Tedeschi, Amy Helm and Kristina Train.
Dave Yoke brought his uncanny Alabama guitar stylings to the group in 2005 and went on to succeed Olsen in the Susan Tedeschi Band, eventually putting in a five-year hitch with the great Dr. John.
Scrapomatic have made their mark on the national scene performing with the Blind Boys of Alabama, Al Green, Steve Earle, Chocolate Genius, Sharon Jones, James Hunter, etc. etc. As for the rest of the story-... Hell, you’ve got a computer. Google ‘em.
For Your Safety, We Will Adhere to the Following Georgia COVID-19 Guidelines Required by the Governor's Mandates for Performance Venues
- Patrons and performers cannot enter if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have exhibited Symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the past fourteen (14) days. Pursuant to Georgia law, EACH TICKET HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and, by purchasing a ticket, waives all claims and potential claims against All Together Now and From the Earth Brewing Company relating to such risks. By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to these terms
- All workers will wear a face-covering while at the facility and contacting patrons
- Other Personal Protective Equipment to Workers as needed
- Any patrons that begin exhibiting or experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19 at any time while at the Live Performance Venue will be instructed to leave the Live Performance Venue as soon as practicable.
- We will provide an isolation area or areas for individuals experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19 and providing training to workers on how to identify Symptoms of COVID-19 in any individuals present, the proper processes for assisting a potentially ill patron with exiting the facility, and the appropriate infection mitigation procedures to perform in such an event.
- We will use contactless parking systems, ticket-taking, ticket purchase, will-call, check-in, check-out, security checks, and/or sales.
- To the extent practicable, we will eliminate the need for patrons to touch surfaces
- To the extent practicable, we will utilize physical barriers such as partitions or Plexiglas at ticket counters, concession stands, and points of sale.
- We will implement additional points of sale for concession stands to reduce the number of patrons waiting in lines.
- We will limit the number of individuals permitted in on-site boxes to enforce adherence to proper Social Distancing protocol.
- To the extent practicable, we will require physical space between parties of patrons to enforce proper Social Distancing protocol.
- We will provide ushers to enforce social distancing protocol before, during, and after the event, and to facilitate patrons’ entrance and exit in accordance with any grouped entrance and exit times and portals.
- We will provide Hand Sanitizer for use by all individuals present, using contactless hand sanitizing stations when available
- We will configure queues so that patrons must adhere to Social Distancing while waiting
- We will sanitize PIN devices and other high contact surfaces in the venue prior to each event
- We will implement extended times to allow for controlled crowds during patron ingress and egress from seating areas and restrooms
- We will require all dining facilities to follow the criteria for restaurant dine-in services set forth in Section IV of this Executive Order titled “Restaurants & Dining Services”
- We will require Workers to clean and sanitize bathrooms and all frequently touched surfaces regularly throughout times while patrons or performers are present at the facility in addition to the regular cleaning schedule.