Situational Ethics 2019 VIP Release
In celebration of the release of three new variants of our barrel-aged imperial stout series, Situational Ethics, we’re hosting an intimate event to taste you through process behind these beers and the evolution of our stout program at the Garage.
This VIP experience and bottle release begins at noon on Saturday, December 7.
The 2019 Situational Ethics variants are:
- Apple Brandy Barrel-Aged Meadowfoam Honey Imperial Stout
- Maple Cognac Barrel-Aged Praline Imperial Stout
- Mezcal Barrel-Aged Mexican Hot Chocolate Imperial Stout
Your ticket will include:
- One 500ml bottle of each of the three Situational Ethics variants (retail $13 per bottle).
- A limited edition Situational Ethics glass, designed by Garage label artist AJ Dewitt.
- A communal bottle share experience with unlimited (within reason) pours of each variant.
- Family-style food pairings for each variant from Boxcar ATL, Heaps (New Zealand meat pies) and Honeysuckle Gelato!
- A sampling of each Situational Ethics variant straight from the barrel, free of adjuncts. Guided by Brewmaster Peter Kiley, this is a unique opportunity to experience the specific barrels and the qualities each impart on the liquid.
- An in-depth conversation with Peter on the process of barrel-aging, the intricacies of each barrel used, and the evolution of Monday Night’s stout program.
- First dibs on additional bottle purchases of Situational Ethics
This event is 21+ only.