Skate the Station
Enjoy Atlanta’s largest, outdoor skate experience at Atlantic Station!
- New for 2017/2018 – host your work colleagues, friends, or family at the Skate Pavilion – an enclosed venue perfect for private bookings and the ultimate skate experience.
- Purchase a season pass for just $45 – pays for itself in just three visits.
- Have kiddos that are new to skating? We have trainer guides available to rent for just $5.00.
- Convenient parking in Atlantic Station’s parking deck where the first two hours are free! Park at Stairs 11 (Green) or 12 (Orange) for the best access to the rink. You can also be dropped off at the Uber/Lyft drop off & pick up area located steps away from the Skate Ticket Office.
- Present your on-line ticket receipt at the Skate Ticket Office to pick up your skates. (If applicable, please have valid Student ID or Military ID ready).
- Skate & Save – stop by the Concierge Desk or ask at the Skate Ticket office for a complete list of deals just for skaters!
For booking and event pavilion inquiries, please contact Alex.Ginsberg@hines.com| (470) 344-3177
For large party reservations (for parties of 20+), please contact Joshua.email@example.com| (919) 710-6780
General Information, please contact the Concierge Desk | (404) 410-4010
In the case of inclement weather, please call the concierge desk to confirm hours of operation.
Skating is subject to rink capacity.