We're sorry! This event is no longer selling tickets in advance. Check below for more information.
Ever wish you could re-do prom? Dressing up, the lights, the music...the magic? Savannah, get ready for an evening more magical than any dance you've attended before. Get dolled up in your dresses, your house-color ties, or even your house robes, and join us at the Savannah WIZARD PROM 21+) – a Potter inspired celebration – produced by www.MarksterCon.com (producer of the next day's Wizard Pub Crawl (Savannah, GA) as we bring a WIZARD WEEKEND to Georgia's oldest city!
Feel like paying homage to your most beloved wizard-themed character or other famous wizards and witches? All are encouraged to join us as well! There will be a Wizard & Witch Costume Contest were you can show us your charm while you step into the shoes of characters we all know and love....or for those wizarding professors out there, we all love to hate. While costumes are strongly encouraged, they are NOT required, as we are fans of non-wizards too! NOTE: Muggle clothing is requested to be semi-formal to formal (i.e. no street wear allowed)!
** MORE INFO. can be found at www.SavannahWizard.com **
• ATTIRE: Get dolled up in your house color dresses, ties, or even your house robes or if you want to tap into your inner Potter character and wear a costume, please do! HOWEVER, street wear (i.e. jeans, sneakers, t-shirts) are frowned upon by the headmaster!
• Yes, there will be free potter-themed Prom Photos in addition to the crowning of the WIZARD KING & QUEEN!
• Radio Cult (live music): Since 2005, Radio Cult has performed over 1,000 shows including conventions, casinos, weddings, fraternity parties, corporate events and festivals as well as in bars, concert halls and other music venues from their hometown of Atlanta, GA all the way to Los Angeles, CA and London, UK. The members of Radio Cult LOVE to play in a band and it shows. When the band has fun, the crowd has fun and with Radio Cult the crowd really has a blast!
• DJ / dancing (more info. TBA)
FULL BAR (CASH):
• In addition to butter beer and a few other wizard-themed drink specials, Savannah Station will have a fully-stocked bar ready for your requests.
NOTE: We will release more info. on wizard-themed drink specials, etc. as we get closer to the June 15th date.
• 8pm-midnight (doors at 8pm)
NOTE: Due to limited parking we highly encourage attendees to take UBER/Lyft or maybe even a limousine (you can fit a bunch of your fellow wizards in there with you!
WIZARD/WITCH COSTUME CONTEST:
• Wearing a wizard or witch costume and want to show it off to the masses? Then consider joining ourWizard & Witch Costume Contest! Sign up at the costume contest sign-up table after arriving at the event (NOTE: Don't delay in signing up as we will have a limited amount of costume contest spots)
• All attendees will receive a house-colored collectible pin after arriving
BOXED CHOCOLATE TOADS (available for 'Early Wizard' ticket holders ONLY):
• Be one of the lucky 'Early Wizard' ticket purchasers (starting at 7pm on April 10th) and you'll have a hand crafted, boxed CHOCOLATE TOAD waiting for you at the prom! We'll even have them ready in your chosen house color box label.
• 21+ Only (with valid I.D.)
TICKETS ($25 / $35 / $40):
• A limited amount of $25 'Early Wizard' tickets will be released at 7pm on April 10th. These reduce-priced tickets will be available until May 1st (or until 100 tickets have been sold, whichever happens first). After that tickets increase to $35 from May 1st-June 1st and $40 after June 1st.
NOTE: Tickets will NOT be available at the door on June 15th, so if you want to attend, your ticket(s) MUST be pre-purchased. But much like the unpredictable Room of Requirement, we can't guarantee they'll be around until for long – so we encourage you to reserve your tickets sooner than later!
VENUE / LOCATION:
• Savannah Station (601 Cohen St, Savannah, GA 31401)
NOTE: Due to limited parking we highly encourage attendees to take UBER/Lyft or maybe even a limousine (you can fit a bunch of your fellow wizards in there with you!)
SAVANNAH STATION HISTORY: The building was originally constructed in 1902 as a stable for horses that hauled freight wagons for The Southern Express Company. In 1918, it was sold to The American Railway Express, which in its day was synonymous with United Parcel Service of today, and was used as a garage and truck depot for their commercial trucks. In 1969, the building was sold to Taylor Furniture Company to warehouse furniture and was eventually used as a garage for tour buses. In early 1997, it was bought by two Savannah businessmen for the purpose of renovation into an elegant event facility. Now called SAVANNAH STATION, the building has 12,000 square feet of event space perfect for local Savannahians, tourists and conventioneers and an ideal spot for the Savannah WIZARD PROM! Read more about Savannah Station via SavannahStation.com
• Smoking is NOT allowed within the Savannah Station facility, however; there is a large outside patio space accessible via the main room for those interested.
WIZARD PUB CRAWL (June 16th – separate event):
• Consider making it a WIZARD WEEKEND by attending the next day's Wizard Pub Crawl in downtown Savannah. More info. on that event at www.WizardPubCrawl.com (21+)
** MORE INFO. can be found at www.SavannahWizard.com **
Produced by Markster Con
DISCLAIMER: This event is in no way affiliated with the Harry Potter franchise, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros. or any of their affiliates