TICKET BOOKING PROTECTION
We have partnered with X Cover to offer ticket cancellation protection to your ticket buyers!
This is an optional service customers can select before proceeding to checkout and only costs them a small percentage of the ticket cost!
If your ticket buyer is unable to attend the event, they will file a refund claim directly with X Cover and you get to keep your ticket revenue!
X Cover will refund cost of tickets if customers are unable to attend a booked event due to:
- Unexpected disruption of the public transport network the purchaser could not have reasonably known about before the date of the booked event
- Injury or an illness affecting purchaser or a member of their immediate family
- Death happening to purchaser at anytime before the booked event or a member of their immediate family within a 4 week period of the booked event
- The mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en route of a private vehicle taking purchaser to the booked event
- Jury duty which purchaser was unaware of at the time of the booking
- Burglary or fire at purchaser's residence in the 48 hours immediately before the booked event that required the attendance of the emergency services
- Purchaser being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which they were unaware of at the time of booking
- Purchaser being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police services or other Government agency have issued warnings not to travel. Purchaser must provide confirmation of relevant road closures from the Police or the relevant Government agency
- Purchaser being relocated permanently for work by their employer at the time of booking more than 100 miles from the booked event which they were unaware of at the time of booking or they are unexpectedly made compulsory redundant.